Raue represents enterprises, public entities, and private individuals in both court and arbitration proceedings: In the aggregate, the values in dispute we look after amount to the billions. Pursuing or protecting the interests of our clients in court is a very significant part of our practice.
We assist our clients through all court instances, both nationally in Germany and at the European level, and also before German and international arbitral tribunals. One focus is on complex proceedings in all sectors (complex litigation). Proceedings of particularly large scale in which we are involved concern our focus sectors energy, real estate and infrastructure, and media and telecommunications. In these cases, our litigation practice works in integrated teams which include attorneys from the relevant focus practices. Moreover, team members of our practice will also be involved as mediators in order to find solutions that best protect the business interests of our clients.
- Injunctive relief (pre-judgment attachment proceedings into the assets of a potential debtor, proceedings for obtaining a court order), international proceedings for judicial assistance
- Representation of parties and service as arbitrator in institutionalized arbitration proceedings (ICC, DIS, VIAC, etc.), and ad-hoc proceedings
- Enforcement of domestic and foreign titles and protection against enforcement measures
- Pre-litigation analysis and strategic advice
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Cartel damages actions
- Commercial tenancies and brokerage
- Insolvency law
- Post-M&A matters
- Insurance law
- Matters governed by the VOB/B contracting rules for construction contracts
- Architects’ Law
- Plant engineering and infrastructure projects