Raue advises private individuals and companies based in Germany and abroad on all aspects of German tax law. We advise our clients on tax aspects of transactions, assist them in preparing for audits, represent them in tax disputes before financial courts, and provide support on an ongoing basis regarding tax matters.
When non-profit foundations and organizations are established, we will coordinate with the corresponding supervisory authorities for foundations and the tax and revenue offices. Our clients enjoy the full benefit our special experience in the areas of arts and cultural institutions, energy, healthcare, real estate, and the media.
- Corporate tax law
- Aspects of tax law in corporate acquisitions and restructurings
- Real estate tax law
- Taxation of corporations under public law
- Taxation of cultural institutions and artists
- Laws governing foundations and non-profit organizations
- Tax aspects of succession in family-owned enterprises and of inheritance
- Relocation planning