In its 2023 edition, the international lawyer directory Chambers Europe recommended Raue in six practice areas and highlighted eight Raue partners.
Three partners achieve top tier rankings: Christian von Hammerstein (Energy – Regulatory), Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kuhla (Healthcare) and Prof. Dr. Andreas Nelle (Venture Capital).
Recommended lawyers are:
- Bernd Beckmann: Energy – Regulatory (Band 4)
- Maren Bedau: Healthcare (Band 4)
- Christian von Hammerstein: Energy – Regulatory (Band 1); Public Law (Band 3)
- Dr. Jan Hegemann: Media (Band 2)
- Jörg Jaecks: Private Equity – Venture Capital (Band 3)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kuhla: Healthcare (Band 1)
- Dr. Andreas Nelle: Corporate/M&A – Mid-Market (Band 2); Private Equity – Venture Capital (Band 1)
- Katharina Wodarz: Healthcare (Band 2)
Recommended practice areas are:
Please click here for a detailed view of Raue’s Chambers 2023 rankings
The Chambers Guides have been ranking law firms and lawyers for more than 20 years, and now cover 200 jurisdictions throughout the world. They rank both lawyers and law firms based on interviews with clients and lawyers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
(21 March 2023)