Raue provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of German and European public procurement law to enterprises and the public sector.
Our public procurement practice focuses on regulated industries – energy, media and health – as well as the real estate and infrastructure sector. We advise both tenderers and contracting authorities at the various stages of public award procedures – from the preparation of a tender to the award of the contract. We also represent our clients in award review proceedings before public procurement tribunals (Vergabekammern) and in court, and assist them in filing complaints with the European Commission for breaches of European Union law.
- Review of the obligation of a potential contracting authority to call for tenders (public-sector contracting authorities, sectoral contracting entities, concession grantors)
- Drafting of tendering documents and public notices / review of tendering documents for conformity with the laws governing public procurement
- Advising of contracting authorities regarding EU-wide and national calls for tender
- Advising of candidates / tenderers in the course of award procedures
- Evaluation of participation requests and tenders, providing support in the course of negotiations and informational conferences, ensuring that documentation will stand up to legal review
- Representation of contracting authorities and candidates / tenderers in award review proceedings under public procurement law before public procurement tribunal as well as before the regional courts (Landgerichte) and higher regional Courts (Oberlandesgerichte)
- Public procurement compliance
- “The Raue law firm always convinces with excellent work results, at the highest level.” Client/Competitor, Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Recommended for Public Law: Public Procurement Law, Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Recommended for Public Law: Public Procurement Law, Legal 500 EMEA 2021
- Recommended for Public Law: Public Procurement Law, Legal 500 Deutschland 2020