The international lawyer directory Chambers Europe has recommended Raue in six practice areas in its 2022 edition, again highlighting nine Raue partners. Raue even managed to position itself one band higher in each of two practice areas. The Healthcare practice improved to Band 2 and the Energy practice to Band 3.
Three partners achieve top tier rankings: Christian von Hammerstein (Energy – Regulatory), Wolfgang Kuhla (Healthcare) and Andreas Nelle (Venture Capital).
Recommended practice areas are:
Recommended lawyers are:
- Dr. Andreas Nelle: Corporate/M&A – Mid-Market (Band 2); Private Equity – Venture Capital (Band 1)
- Bernd Beckmann: Energy – Regulatory (Band 4)
- Christian von Hammerstein: Energy – Regulatory (Band 1); Public Law (Band 3)
- Maren Bedau: Healthcare (Band 4)
- Dr. Wolfgang Kuhla: Healthcare (Band 1)
- Katharina Wodarz: – Healthcare (Band 2)
- Jörg Jaecks: Private Equity – Venture Capital (Band 3)
- Dr. Jan Hegemann: Media (Band 2)
- Wolfram Hertel: Public Law (Band 4)
Please click here for a detailed view of Raue’s Chambers 2022 rankings
The Chambers Guides have been ranking law firms and lawyers for more than 20 years, and now cover 200 jurisdictions throughout the world. They rank both lawyers and law firms based on interviews with clients and lawyers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
(18 March 2022)